- Lovely Grade II listed country house in a superb village location
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms
- Fabulous rural location on the edge of the village next to the tree of imagination
- Pretty cottage gardens with pond, adjacent paddock, in all just over half an acre
- Planning permission to extend (see attached link to the planning portal)
A lovely Grade II listed detached three storey period cottage, in a wonderful edge of village location adjacent to the tree of imagination, enjoying very pretty views all around over open fields and its own private gardens and paddock, in all just over half an acre.
Lobby, wc/shower room, reception dining hall with exposed wall timbers, large dual aspect lounge with fireplace, superb conservatory/garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms over two upper floors.
Stone flagged driveway, useful brick outbuildings, terrace, pretty cottage gardens and pond, adjacent paddock.
The house has an excellent planning permission to replace the existing conservatory with a charming garden room and also a kitchen extension and new brick garden store. Plans are available on request.