- Substantial barn conversion with wonderful accommodation extending to well over 3,000 sq. feet
- Superb open-plan living kitchen fitted by Tom Howley
- Cosy lounge with wood burning stove
- Former garaging converted to provide a large games room, gym, home office and shower room (potential for dependent relative's suite)
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Gardens and paddocks, in all over two acres
An impressive semi detached barn conversion occupying a delightful semi-rural location, with a stunning new extension and large flexible accommodation, good sized south facing rear garden, and excellent adjoining paddocks extending to 2.1 acres of thereabouts.
Contemporary oak framed entrance hall, superb living/dining hand painted kitchen with high quality integrated appliances, utility room, lounge with wood burning stove, secondary entrance hall, ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, lobby, home office/study, substantial games/family room with bed/storage deck above, separate gym, shower room, three first floor bedrooms (1 with en-suite and dressing room), bathroom and storage area.
Large south facing garden with adjoining paddocks, in all 2.1 acres or thereabouts. Store room.