- An extended and refurbished family house in stunning 4 acre grounds
- Walking distance from Alderley village
- Six bedrooms, four bathrooms, four reception rooms
- Lovely landscaped gardens, paddock and woodland
- A very rare village house with land
An extended and beautifully refurbished house on the edge of the village, situated in a lovely position with magnificent elevated Westerly views to the rear over the Cheshire plain, with manicured gardens and paddocks, in all just under 4 acres.
Porch, cloakroom/wc, lovely galleried open dining hall, two formal reception rooms, huge split level kitchen and entertaining space comprising family room and contemporary open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room with stunning full height glazing and flush level covered terrace. Utility room and boot room.
Six bedrooms and four bathrooms over two upper floors including large master suite with dressing room and en suite, guest bedroom with en suite.
Gated driveway with huge front forecourt and double timber framed garage building, split level rear terrace and superb sloping lawns to the rear paddock. Excellent land with separate access to Welsh Row, woodland.