- Detached period farmhouse with character accommodation
- 3 reception rooms, 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
- Lounge and dining rooms with wood burning stove
- Fitted kitchen with range cooker
- Ground floor bedroom with shower room
- Pleasant, mature gardens
- Potential to purchase a small paddock
An attractive detached period farmhouse standing in cottage style gardens and occupying a pleasant and very convenient semi-rural position within easy reach of Lymm, Knutsford and Altrincham/Hale, with potential to purchase a small additional paddock.
Entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, large dining room, kitchen, WC, bedroom 5 with adjoining shower room, 3 first floor bedrooms and spacious family bathroom, further second floor bedroom with en suite shower room.,
Pleasant, established gardens extending to approximately 0.2 acres, including brick paviour driveway and brick outbuilding.
There is potential to purchase a paddock, which extends to approximately 0.7 acres, with access off Coe Lane, at a fixed price of £15,000.