- Period house on popular tree lined road
- Short, flat walk to the town centre
- Superb level of appointment throughout
- 4 bedrooms over two floors
- Beautiful, recently refurbished bathroom with underfloor heating
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- Smart courtyard garden
Beautifully presented period house with tastefully refurbished accommodation, occupying an excellent location within easy walking distance of the town centre.
Covered porch, entrance hall, lounge with period style fireplace open to dining room with log burning stove and double doors opening to garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 4 bedrooms over two further floors and re-fitted high quality bathroom with shower area and underfloor heating.
Pleasant courtyard garden with built-in seating and brick outhouse housing modern boiler and plumbing for washing machine.