- Beautifully presented detached house in the delightful parkland setting of Bostock Hall
- Forming part of a small courtyard of 12 houses within the Grade II listed walled gardens
- Attractive landscaped walled gardens
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Two formal reception rooms, plus breakfast kitchen & study
- Garage and ample parking
An attractive modern detached house, forming part of a small cluster of properties inside the walled garden of a magnificent stately home development, situated within 14 acres of beautiful parkland grounds including a lake and woodland in the heart of the Mid-Cheshire countryside.
Entrance hall. sitting room, dining room, study, cloakroom/w.c, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), single garage and charming landscaped gardens.