- Stunning contemporary barn conversion of nearly 5000 square feet
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, three reception rooms
- Under construction now for completion late 2017
- Very high specification bespoke designed interior
- Pretty semi rural location and large grounds of one acre
A wonderful very high specification detached contemporary barn conversion with cutting edge styling and fabulous 5000 square foot accommodation, currently under construction and due for completion late in 2017.
The proposed specification throughout is superb and is flexible at this early stage, with sky frame glazing, polished concrete floors and top brands throughout, and is being built with low energy running costs in mind.
Internally the house has some very impressive rooms, including a huge glass topped hall, and a main kitchen/family/living room with central fireplace that is fully glazed and runs three quarters of the length of the building at the rear. There are three reception rooms, five bedrooms, and four bathrooms.
It sits in private gated grounds of about one acre and has a lovely rural outlook over the surrounding farmland. There is ample parking onnthe driveway and a double integral garage.