- Beautiful Grade II Listed detached residence
- Warm and inviting accommodation retaining a great deal of period features
- Three lovely reception rooms
- 5 large bedrooms over two floors
- Delightful formal gardens with adjoining grazing land, in all nearly 6 acres
- Tennis court
- Large open fronted Dutch Barn and detached brick outbuilding
Magnificent Grade II Listed detached residence standing in extensive gardens and grounds and occupying a delightful yet convenient rural position.
Impressive entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, cellar, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with pantry, study, large utility room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room, 2 further first floor bedrooms and bathroom, 2 excellent second floor bedrooms, bathroom and two large walk-in storage rooms.
Substantial five bay Dutch Barn, detached brick outbuilding and tennis court. Lovely landscaped gardens and adjoining paddocks extending in total to approximately 5.8 acres.