- Popular tree lined residential road
- Located within close walking distance of the town centre
- Hand painted kitchen with AGA
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylishly appointed accommadation
- Pretty courtyard garden
A restored and beautifully refurbished three bedroom period townhouse, offering spacious accommodation including three reception rooms and a lovely hand painted breakfast kitchen, situated on one of the towns centres most sought after residential roads.
Hall, living room, dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room including AGA, lower ground floor which includes study/games room utility room and w.c. There are three good size bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en suite shower room and the others are served by a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a very pretty courtyard garden with brick built storage shed and coal store.