- Stunning Grade II listed early Georgian house
- Beautifully extended and completely remodelled throughout
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and three/four reception rooms
- Lovely landscaped gardens and separate paddock, in all about 1.1 acres
- Detached double garage with wc and excellent loft room over
A handsome, beautifully remodelled detached Grade II listed Georgian house, beautifully presented throughout, situated in a lovely semi rural position on the edge of the village, within extensive landscaped gardens and a small paddock, in all just over 1.1 acres.
Reception hall, wc/cloakroom, charming main lounge, spacious second double reception room providing formal dining room and snug/sitting area, very large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bifold doors to the terrace, utility room.
Master bedroom with high vaulted ceiling, walk through wardrobe and stunning large en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms all with high quality en suite shower rooms.
Enclosed front garden with estate railings and additional parking onto Pavement Lane, rear gravelled driveway with excellent parking, detached double garage with useful side hall, wc and large first floor snug/home office over.
Split level landscaped rear garden with large terraces, deck and covered pergola, enclosed fenced paddock. In all about 1.15 acres.