- Fabulous contemporary detached house in lovely mature gardens
- Beautifully finished throughout with lovely fittings and great style
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two superb reception rooms
- Good driveway, gated access (shared), and super large garden of 0.66 acres
- Wonderful first floor full master suite with lounge, dressing room, en suite and study area
A stunning contemporary detached house in wonderful two thirds of an acre gardens, with a beautifully presented interior of superb quality, situated in a very pretty edge of village location within the Mobberley conservation area.
The accommodation is excellent, boasting a huge open plan reception room with living dining and kitchen, large sitting room with two sided bifold doors to the garden, and a wonderful top floor master suite comprising bedroom, sitting room, study area, dressing room and bathroom, with two further en suite bedrooms on the ground floor.
Outside there is a gated approach drive (initially shared with the neighbour), and a large private driveway and double garage. Extensive terracing and pond, and lovely mature gardens.