- Lovely rural position between Macclesfield and Alderley Edge
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga
- Pretty gardens, and large driveway
- Modern garage building with cellar and adjacent store
A charming, extended semi detached period cottage with 16th century origins, situated in a sought after and convenient rural location, within pretty gardens and with excellent parking, together with a large recently built detached garage/outbuilding.
Hall, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, family bathroom. Potential to change bedroom four into an en suite for one of the larger bedrooms.