- Grade II listed modern Georgian mews house in a lovely rural setting
- Part of a stunning courtyard development in lovely parkland setting
- 25 acres of communal parkland, woodland and lakes
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Parking and garage, private garden
A modern three bedroom Grade II listed Georgian townhouse with a charming private garden, forming part of a wonderful rural courtyard development within the grounds of Tabley Hall, with private garden.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, landing, three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Lovely communal grounds and tennis court, including parkland, woodland and lakes of about 25 acres. Garage and additional parking on site.