- Stunning house of exceptional quality within half acre gardens
- Excellent position within the Legh Road Conservation area
- Nearly 7500 square feet of accommodation
- Five bedrooms (all en suite), and four reception rooms
- Leisure floor with wellness pool, gym, and spa facilities
- Huge open plan entertainment room opening to lower terrace
A very pretty Arts and Crafts house of the highest quality, completed in 2011, situated in professionally landscaped gardens of around half an acre, with about 7500 square feet of exceptional accommodation, including a superb entertaining/party/leisure floor with wellness pool and spa facilities.
Impressive galleried reception hall, drawing room, dining room, spectacular 40 foot long kitchen living room fitted by Mark Wilkinson, small tv room, rear hall/utility with stairs to office/study over the garage, huge lower ground floor entertaining leisure area with games room/potential cinema, gym, shower room and wellness suite with pool, sauna and steam room, five bedrooms (all en suite).