- Beautifully refurbished three bedroom mews house
- Forming part of a stunning Grade II listed Stately Home development
- Private landscaped gardens
- Stylish open plan living accommodation
- Single garage, allocated and guest parking
- Situated in 14 acres of shared grounds including parkland gardens, a lake and woodland
A three bedroom mews house forming part of a stunning stately home development, in a delightful rural location, offering stylishly appointed accommodation refurbished to an excellent standard throughout, attractive private gardens, garage and parking.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, contemporary kitchen open to a double reception room, two double bedrooms and stunning Jack and Jill bathroom, bedroom three fitted as a dressing room, private landscaped gardens, allocated and guest parking, single garage.
NB. Bostock Hall lies just under 1km from the proposed HS2 railway line. Although given the position of the house within its own walled gardens we do not feel that this would be an issue, should you require any information, scale maps are available to view in our office.