- Fabulous modern contemporary house
- Designed by award winning grand design architect
- Very private 1.5 acre landscaped gardens
- Main five bedroom house in an open plan style
- Separate annex/studio apartment
- Edge of the Legh Road Conservation Area
A fabulous contemporary house completed in 2009 set amongst magnificent landscaped gardens of around 1½ acres on one of the towns premier roads, designed by award winning Grand Design architect, Nicholas Tye.
The accommodation is beautifully finished with tremendous quality and provides five bedrooms and three bathrooms in the main house with several reception rooms and a stunning open plan kitchen, as well as a detached annex/guest house with bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.