- Splendid country house in a wonderful parkland setting
- Lovely equestrian grounds of about 5.5 acres
- Walled garden, woodland, paddocks and menage
- Guest cottage with bedroom, lounge kitchen and bathroom
- Additional guest studio accommodation in grounds
- Main house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms
The Garden House is a lovely detached country house, situated just over a mile from Knutsford town, and yet located within a fabulous, private parkland setting within a gated walled garden of nearly 1.5 acres.
The property also comes with a separate guest/studio in the garden and a superb one bedroom cottage, as well as several paddocks, an all weather menage, woodland and an excellent stable yard, in all about 5.5 acres.
House - Porch, dining hall, cloakroom/wc, drawing room, large orangery/family room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en suite).
Guest suite/studio - In the walled garden with open plan reception room, shower room and mezzanine bedroom over.
One bedroom cottage - With hall, lounge/kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
Stable yard - With up to eight stables, tack room, store.