- Secluded position at the end of a private road
- Individually designed detached family house built in 2005
- 3,200 sq ft of well presented family accommodation
- 3 large reception rooms and 4 double bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- Excellent location close to the village shops, tennis club, train station and The Grange
- Established gardens extending to approximately 0.4 acre
Individually designed and superbly proportioned detached house, built in 2005 and occupying a pleasant, secluded village centre position at the end of a private road.
Excellent family accommodation extending to well over 3,000 sq. feet and comprising: enclosed porch, entrance hall with cloaks cupboards, shower room/WC, three excellent reception rooms all with access to the rear garden, study, 27' breakfast kitchen with adjoining utility room and pantry, landing with reading area, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and family bathroom.
Large and established gardens extending to 0.38 acres. Spacious, gated driveway with substantial detached garage.