- Attractive detached barn conversion with private gated gardens
- Second fully converted barn with garaging and separate annex
- In all four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms
- Planning permission granted to extend and link the two buildings
- High specification contemporary accommodation
A detached barn conversion in a lovely rural setting between Knutsford and Alderley Edge with superb open views, finished with lovely quality contemporary fittings throughout and together with an excellent detached fully converted outbuilding offering garaging and an excellent guest annex.
Remote gated approach on to large sweeping driveway, inner courtyard and garaging. Attractive lawned gardens with terrace.
Main house offers hall, wc, lounge, superb open plan contemporary kitchen/breakfast room open to family room. Master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms (currently knocked together) and bathroom.
Outbuilding offers entrance hall, utility room, store room, double garage, and large first floor landing leading to a bedroom/sitting room with en suite bathroom.