- Charming country house at the end of a long driveway
- Gardens and grounds with good equestrian facilities, in all nearly 2 acres
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, four/five reception rooms
- One bedroom guest cottage/apartment
- Three stables, double garage and horse walker.
- Close to Goostrey village
Attractive cottage style detached house occupying a lovely yet convenient rural location with excellent equestrian facilities and separate one bedroom annex, standing in gardens and grounds extending to approximately 1.9 acres.
Reception hall, cloakroom/WC, study/office, living room, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, dining room, utility room, orangery, master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Brick outbuilding providing double garage and useful annex, comprising living room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Three timber stables and tack room. Horse walker.