- Wonderful open-plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Kitchen area with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Living area with wood burning stove and bi-folding door to rear
- 3 good sized bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Excellent garden with detached 'log' cabin
- Parking and garage
Unique and substantially extended mews house occupying a wonderful position within easy reach of both the town centre and the highly regarded Bexton Primary School.
Entrance lobby, impressive open plan living/dining kitchen with central island/breakfast bar, wood burning stove and bi-folding door opening to garden, principle bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 2 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Good sized L-shaped garden with patio area and fantastic detached 'log' style cabin with BBQ and fitted seating, providing an excellent outdoor entertaining space. Allocated parking space for one vehicle and garage.