- Closing date for offers - 12 Noon on Tuesday 5th April, 2022
- Detached family house in a superb location with lovely open views
- Large gated driveway and garage
- Great scope for extension and further refurbishment (subject to planning)
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE INVITED BY 12 NOON ON TUESDAY THE 5TH APRIL
An attractive detached house in a lovely position in Mobberley village, standing within large gated south facing gardens enjoying a wonderful open aspect to both the front and rear over farmland.
The accommodation is well balanced, but would greatly benefit from further extension and improvement into a much larger house, subject to obtaining the required planning permission.
Hall, wc, lounge, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, utility room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite).
Gated driveway with excellent off road parking, terrace and large South facing garden to the rear.
*NB Please note one of the owners of the property is an employee of Stuart Rushton and Company.