- Extended semi detached period cottage
- Two first floor bedrooms plus loft room
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Generous rear courtyard and large detached lawn garden
- Permitted development for detached self contained bungalow on a separate piece of land to the rear
A charming semi detached period cottage, in a very pretty part of the town, with POTENTIAL TO BUILD A SECOND DETACHED PROPERTY.
Externally there is a good size courtyard garden, plus a further detached lawn garden which has permitted development rights for a new single storey dwelling, which allow the building the be carried out without the need to make a full planning application.
Accommodation in brief: Sitting room, fitted kitchen, large extended living/dining room, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom, converted attic room (suitable for use as a bedroom but no building regs).