- Superb family accommodation laid over two floors
- Beautiful bespoke Tom Howley kitchen / living / morning room
- Seven reception rooms including a drawing room, two living rooms, dining room, study & large conservatory
- Five bedrooms & four bathrooms
- Private and very mature gated grounds
- Prestigious semi-rural location
- Only fives minutes from Knutsford town centre
Tollbar is an attractive Cheshire brick built house that stands in very pretty and mature gated grounds of about 3/4 acre in a prestigious rural location close to Knutsford town centre. The property provides extremely generous family accommodation laid over two floors.
The accommodation consists of a beautiful bespoke Tom Howley living dining kitchen which is open to a very large conservatory. There are a number of reception rooms which include living / morning room off the kitchen, living room / snug, conservatory, formal dining room, a study, a drawing room and finally a sound proof music / cinema room. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a boot room, utility room and downstairs WC.
At first floor level there are five double bedrooms, the dual aspect master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, four other bedrooms (two with en-suites) and a well appointed family bathroom.
Externally the property is approached by a private gated driveway with generous, mature and private gardens to both the front and rear. There is an integral single garage and parking for a number of vehicles.