- Stunning 3,000 sq ft period style detached house within walking distance of the town centre
- Stylish design with focus on light, comfort and space
- Impressive 31' living kitchen featuring contemporary high quality units and access to the private rear garden
- High specification kitchen appliance, large island and Corian worktops
- 2 formal reception rooms featuring parquet style oak flooring
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Luxurious bath/shower rooms featuring classic tiling and sanitary ware
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second floor principal bedroom suite including dressing room and large bathroom
- Delightful, private rear garden benefitting from a westerly facing aspect
- Gated, gravelled driveway and detached single garage (5.40m x 3.80m)
- Sold with the benefit of the balance of a 10 year warranty
An impressive, high specification period style detached house, constructed in 2017 and providing a wonderful expanse of beautifully appointed, light and spacious accommodation, arranged over three floors.
The house stands behind a gated, gravel driveway, shared with two neighbouring properties, and is superbly located a short walk from the town centre and train station. The spacious accommodation extends to approximately 3,000 sq ft and features high quality kitchen and bathrooms, underfloor heating to the ground floor and attractive parquet style flooring to a number of rooms.
The house comprises: a welcoming, light and spacious entrance hall with galleried landing above, WC, magnificent 31' living kitchen with contemporary style kitchen and lovely aspect through floor to ceiling glazed sliding doors over the private rear garden, lounge, dining room, utility room, 3 first floor bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room) and main bathroom with separate shower enclosure, second floor principal bedroom suite including dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, and study/hobbies room/bedroom 5.
Gravelled driveway to the front with detached garage. Pleasant rear garden with porcelain tiled patio.
EPC: Band B
Council Tax Band: G