- Large kitchen family dining room with bifold doors to garden.
- Large living room.
- Separate dining room/study.
- Impressive master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom.
- Three further double bedrooms one with en suite.
- Large gated driveway.
- Stunning woodland position.
- Set in the heart of a stunning 400 acre historic country estate.
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis court and gym, and on site bistro pub.
A beautifully constructed and immaculately presented four bedroom, three bathroom detached home, constructed by the highly regarded PH Homes, situated within the magnificent grounds of Alderley Park, forming part of The Pavillions which is an exclusive scheme of just 8 houses. No.5 is the end house, nicely tucked away providing great privacy behind its gated driveway, with a stunning woodland backdrop. The house is finished to an exacting standard with a high specification throughout, offering well balanced and spacious accommodation.
Inside, the spacious kitchen/living/dining room extends the full width of the house with bi folding doors leading to the rear garden, separate formal living room, dining room/study, with a utility room and downstairs WC completing the ground floor. On the first floor is an impressive principal bedroom, complete with en-suite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes, second bedroom also benefitting from an en suite, family bathroom and two further bedrooms.
Externally to the front of the property is a generous gated driveway with estate rails and landscaped sections, to the rear of the property is a privately enclosed garden with flagged patio area and garden laid to lawn, beyond the garden the house enjoys the views and tranquility of the woodland creating fantastic privacy.
Alderley Park comprises 400 acres of parkland, lakes, woodlands and formal gardens for residents to enjoy - it is a unique location and one of South Manchester's most desirable, being within minutes of Cheshire's social hub, Alderley Edge.