- Brand new high specification detached house situated on of one Knutsford most prestigious roads.
- Five double bedrooms, all ensuite, four reception rooms.
- Two suites with dressing rooms, en suites, and balcony access.
- Private driveway with ample parking, electric gates, double integral garage.
- Large southerly facing gardens to the rear with open views.
- Home automation system (Crestron).
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and all bathrooms.
- Completion October 2022
READY FOR OCCUPATION OCTOBER 2022 - IMMEDIATE VIEWING AVAILABLE
A spacious, high specification new build detached family house reaching to circa 5500 sq ft, finished to exacting standards and offering the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary style with a mixture of brick, Sandstone, and full height glazing in sections. The house is positioned on one of Knutsford's most prestigious roads, sat within a fantastic plot with large southerly facing gardens enjoying open views.
The property is entered through an impressive, oversized front door with glazing to both sides leading into a full height galleried entrance hall, the ground floor then consists of, huge kitchen/living/dining space to the rear with sliding doors leading on to the rear terrace, pantry/wine store. The kitchen, pantry and utility are being fitted out by Hetherington Newman, award winning makers of bespoke furniture and architectural joinery. There is then a family room/media room, formal living room with feature fireplace, gym, utility room, W.C, integral double garage. To the first floor are five double bedrooms which are all en suite, including a stunning principle suite boasting a walk through dressing room, and large en suite bathroom and access to the balcony. The second suite also benefits from a walk in dressing room, en suite, and access to the balcony.
Externally there is a large private resin bound driveway entered through electric gates, a double integral garage with two electric car charging points. To the rear of the property will be stone or porcelain patios and pathways around the house, with a large southerly facing garden boasting open views across fields to the rear.
Please see full draft specification list in the links section.