- Stunning period cottage, completely refurbished throughout
- Fabulous quality finish by award winning MUD developments
- 1250 square feet in all, with garden and parking for two cars
- Three bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from en-suite
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Open plan living kitchen with wood burning stove
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A comprehensively refurbished, remodelled and extended cottage, recently completed by award winning MUD (Modern Unique Developments) occupying a convenient position on the edge of the Legh Road Conservation area and within walking distance of the town centre.
The cottage has been finished to a very high specification and includes underfloor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms, kitchen and cabinetry by Sheerin Bespoke of Knutsford, integrated Bosch appliances, porcelain tiling and acoustic glazing.
The accommodation in brief comprises: storm porch, entrance hall with fitted bench seating and understairs storage cupboard, study, WC, fitted utility room, open plan living kitchen with contemporary wood burning stove and feature panelled wall, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms both with fitted /built-in wardrobes and bathroom with large roof light and separate shower enclosure.
Fully landscaped courtyard style garden with mid grey Indian sandstone paving and pergola. Parking to the rear for 2 vehicles.