- Stunning, extended and refurbished period cottage
- Walking distance to town and in the Legh Road conservation area
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Excellent private gated drive and lovely gardens
- Detached double garage and store
A simply stunning, beautifully remodelled, extended semi detached period cottage, within immaculate gated landscaped gardens, situated within walking distance of the town centre and in an excellent position in the Legh Road conservation area.
Hall, wc/utility area, lounge, sitting room/bedroom three, lovely orangery with study off, stunning superb quality hand painted kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms (both en suite) at first floor level.
Super plot with electric gate onto Croft Lane, large driveway, detached double car barn with adjacent store/potential office. Landscaped lawned gardens and terrace.
Please note, the cottage used to be accessed off Toft Road, but has been re orientated to face the rear, and is now approached from a new driveway off Croft Lane.