- Lovely detached period cottage just moments from the village
- Superb village views at the rear towards the edge
- Four bedrooms, three receptions and two bathrooms in the house
- Guest apartment with bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Lovely landscaped gardens with terrace, in all about 0.6 acres
An extended and refurbished detached period cottage with fully separate guest apartment, situated on one of Alderley edge most sought after roads, standing in large landscaped gated grounds of about 0.6 acres, boasting stunning westerly views at the rear towards the village and the edge.
Lobby, spacious dining hall, snug/sitting room, large dual aspect lounge, lovely kitchen/breakfast room with aga and hand painted cabinets by Small Bone, utility room and wc.
Charming first floor exposed roof timbers, Main bedroom with fitted furniture and lovely en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and small study room, large refurbished family bathroom.
Gated driveway, stone flagged rear courtyard and surrounding terraces, landscaped gardens with truly lovely views.
Detached outbuilding incorporating large double garage and tractor store, with superb separately accessed first floor apartment with lounge, bedroom, kitchenette and shower room.