- Incredible 3750 square foot apartment with panoramic lake views
- Beautiful interior designed and specified by an interior design team
- Three double bedrooms all en suite with bespoke fitted dressing areas
- Extensive outside terraces to the front and rear
- Secure entrance lobby with lift
- Four allocated parking spaces
- Around 500 acres of parkland to enjoy around the estate
- On site bistro pub and gym
An incredible 3750 square foot apartment, stunning in every way and fitted with a totally bespoke interior by professional interior designers, originally two apartments converted into one, boasting the most wonderful proportions and with exceptional outside space, including a south facing covered, double balcony with panoramic water side views overlooking the lake.
A secure and private environment, The Water Garden is a truly exceptional setting with magnificent southerly views over the water, this double apartment coming now with four cars spaces, with private covered parking and fob/code entrance to the communal lobby and lift.
The private front door leads to an oak wood floored reception hall, opening to an incredibly impressive open plan triple reception room combining kitchen/dining and living spaces including a high quality kitchen. The entertaining areas are beautifully furnished with several sitting areas and electric feature fire and stunning integrated media wall. There is a superb bespoke fitted bar and large sliding doors lead out to a huge south facing double balcony overlooking the water. There is a further open terrace to the front of the apartment, circa 1000 sq ft, ideal for larger scale entertaining or outside dining.
Three stunning bedrooms include a large principle bedroom suite with a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing area, and a generous en suite bathroom and two further double suites with fitted wardrobes and dressing areas. Utility room, W.C and storage room.