- Beautifully presented accommodation throughout
- Thoroughly refurbished to the highest of standards
- Excellent location close to The Heath and walking distance to the town centre
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Generous frontage including parking for Three
- Extensive rear gardens with good privacy
A beautifully presented and thoroughly refurbished three bedroom property offering exceptionally well-presented accommodation throughout which has truly been finished to the highest of standards. Positioned in a superb cul-de-sac location within easy walking distance of the town centre and sought-after schools.
Boasting a stylish decor throughout, the well-formed accommodation is nicely complimented by an attractive frontage providing driveway parking for Three vehicles and generous rear gardens which boast good length and a high degree of privacy. Comprising: entrance hall, sitting room, a generous living/dining room opening into a stunning 'Small Bone' fitted kitchen, a wonderful principle bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, stylish bathroom, separate WC and Two further well-formed bedrooms.
Planning permission has been granted for a single storey rear extension, with the reference 20/3848M.