- Newly completed, contemporary detached barn conversion
- Superb semi-rural position on the edge of Knutsford
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- High quality kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two separate sitting rooms
- Four bedrooms, two with stylishly fitted en-suites
- Good sized lawned garden with views over farmland to the rear
- Detached oak framed double carport
A fabulous newly completed detached barn conversion, finished to an impressive standard with a fabulous contemporary layout including a huge open plan kitchen/dining/family room and two further reception rooms, situated in a delightful semi-rural position between Knutsford and Mere.
Entrance hall/boot room, cloaks/WC, superb open-plan L-shaped living/dining kitchen with central island unit, substantial breakfast bar and excellent range of quality integrated Miele appliances. This huge open room provides space for a large dining and family area. Large main lounge, home office/second sitting room, utility room, attractive galleried landing, principal bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), family bathroom and plant room.
Detached oak framed double carport. Lawned gardens with views over farmland to the rear. gated gravel drive providing excellent parking.
Newly completed and ready to move in to immediately.