- A unique barn style cottage situated in a charming location
- Spacious open plan living accommodation
- Bursting with character and charm
- Beautifully landscaped and very generous private gardens
- Private and secluded location just minutes from the town centre
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
A beautiful converted barn which is hidden from the road and accessed via coded gate into a lovely quiet backwater, situated in a highly sought-after Knutsford sector, just a short walk to the town centre. Unusual in its nature, the property offers stunning open plan accommodation which has a contemporary finish but is also bursting with charm and character throughout. The accommodation is complimented well by the array of outside space on offer, which includes a quaint courtyard area and expansive landscaped gardens beyond, accessed via a short passage.
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (one ensuite), a large double reception room open with an attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, downstairs w.c, courtyard, private lawned garden with large timber summer house.