- Super semi rural location with lovely views
- Three/Four bedrooms with Two bathrooms
- Extended and tastefully presented accommodation
- A wealth of period features and charm
- Attractively landscaped rear gardens
- Parking for Two
An attractive, extended and tastefully presented semi detached period cottage standing within a substantial garden plot in a picturesque Pickmere sector, with parking for Two cars and open views to the rear.
Entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, family room / bedroom four with adjacent shower room, kitchen open to lovely orangery, three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom.