- Unique development of just four properties in wonderful National Trust parkland
- Just three minutes drive from Wilmslow town centre but with amazing surrounding views
- Completely private fully gated development
- High specification throughout
- Superb accommodation reaching up to around 3300 sq ft
A newly converted 3300 square foot high specification barn conversion, due for completion in the Autumn this year, forming part of a fabulous small private estate deep in the heart of National Trust parkland, beautifully rural, yet three minutes drive from Wilmslow town centre.
Impressive galleried dining hall open to the gardens, secondary Hall, W.C, large open plan lounge/breakfast/kitchen utility room and additional W.C, formal lounge with log burning stove and French doors to the garden, office/family/media room, four bedrooms, three bathrooms (2 en-suite/1 large family bathroom), dressing room to main bedroom.
Fully gated shared courtyard, double garage/car barn with store. Large wrap around private gardens and terraces, fabulous open views.
The combination of the location and build specification needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.