- Unique development of just four properties in wonderful National Trust parkland
- Just three minutes drive from Wilmslow town centre but with amazing surrounding views
- One brand new detached 4750 square foot five bedroom farmhouse
- Three meticulously designed barn conversions, 2500 to 4000 square feet
- Completely private fully gated development
- Prices from £1,100,000 to £2,000,000
A newly converted 3300 square foot high specification barn conversion, due for completion in the Summer next year, forming part of a fabulous small private estate deep in the heart of National Trust parkland, beautifully rural, yet three minutes drive from Wilmslow town centre.
Impressive galleried dining hall open to the gardens, secondary Hall, cloaks/wc, large open plan lounge/breakfast/kitchen utility room and additional wc, lounge with French doors to the garden, office/family room, four bedrooms, four bathrooms (all en suite), dressing room to master and guest.
Fully gated shared courtyard, double garage/car barn with store. Large wrap around private gardens and terraces, fabulous open views.
The Bank Farm estate comprises the substantial newly built detached farmstead, and three barn conversions, each very different and ranging in size from 2500 to 4000 square feet. They are situated at the end of a long driveway amidst fabulous surrounding countryside with incredible views and large private gardens. Footpaths to roam over the surrounding trust land including to Styal Mill and the Ship Inn at Styal village provide wonderful walking from the doorstep.