- Grade II Listed property set in idyllic grounds
- Beautiful stable conversion with a central courtyard
- Kitchen-diner with picturesque views
- 2 further reception rooms
- Large principle bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Large paved patio area, lawned garden with views over Cheshire countryside
A wonderful Grade II listed stable conversion situated in the beautiful grounds of Somerford Hall Estate. Offering spacious accommodation over two floors, extending to over 1500 sq.ft.
The property briefly comprises of, entrance hall, duel aspect living area, kitchen-diner, separate dining room, cloakroom/w.c, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room to principle bedroom, family bathroom, allocated parking; guest parking, garage, rear garden with uninterrupted views.