- Detached period house in lovely rural location
- Well proportioned and presented accommodation
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Spacious double reception room with adjoining conservatory
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Lovely views over adjoining farmland
- Large garden extending to over 0.6 acres
Well presented detached period country house occupying a delightful yet convenient location with wonderful views over adjoining farmland to the front and rear.
Entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, spacious kitchen/dining room with double doors to garden, lounge/dining room with adjoining conservatory, utility room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Good sized gravelled driveway leading to detached garage. Large, pretty gardens extending to 0.6 acres with particularly lovely views to the rear.