- Beautifully presented detached modern family house
- Completed in 2017 to an excellent standard
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two reception rooms
- Part of a small exclusive four house development
- Double car barn, good sized driveway, walled lawned gardens
Oak House is an immaculate detached family house completed in 2017, situated on a small exclusive development of just four large detached family houses by the prestigious On Point Developments of Alderley Edge, situated in the sought after district of Cranage in between Knutsford and Holmes Chapel.
The accommodation is superbly designed offering generous and spacious rooms including a large galleried reception hall, huge open plan contemporary kitchen/dining/living room, separate snug/lounge and utility room and wc. At first floor level there are four large double bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite). The house is around 2350 square feet in all.
Externally there is a good sized private driveway and a detached double car barn, and at the rear is a large terrace and lawned, mainly walled rear garden.