- Lovely detached period house with 700 metre tree lined driveway
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms
- Fabulous location with superb surrounding views
- Just five minutes drive from Wilmslow and Alderley Edge
- Gardens, paddocks and outbuildings, in all nearly 7 acres
An extended and refurbished detached period cottage situated in the most idyllic and exceptionally private rural position, tucked away at the end of a 700 metre driveway, amongst its own cottage gardens and grounds, in all nearly 7 acres or thereabouts.
Edge View Farm is a fabulous country house, extended and refurbished over recent years by the owners who have been resident for some 25 years. The house is situated at the end of a 700 metre tarmac driveway, towards the rear of its plot, and enjoys the most tranquil and pretty position with no other properties visible in any direction. Despite its rural location though, both Alderley Edge and Wilmslow are within 5 minutes or so by car.
Hall, wc, lounge, dining room, large kitchen/breakfast room with Rayburn cooker open to a lovely garden room with bi-fold doors to a covered veranda.
Five bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en suite) in all.
Pretty surrounding cottage gardens, several flagged terraces, fenced paddocks.
Brick garage and double car barn, small timber stable yard, field shelter.
In all just under 7 acres.