- Attractive Cheshire Brick end mews property
- Walking distance to town centre and close to Bexton Primary School
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Single Garage opening directly to the garden
- Offering scope for potential extension and improvement
An attractive end mews property with a superb large garden on two sides, allowing good scope for extension and development, forming part of a popular cul de sac development within just a short walk of the town centre and within Bexton School catchment.
very large two sided south facing enclosed rear garden and single garage with pedestrian door directly into the garden of no 18.
Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory. Three Bedrooms and bathroom/wc.