- Large kitchen family dining room with sliding folding doors to garden.
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland with historic Serpentine lake
- Impressive master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom
- Four further large double bedrooms
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis court and gym
- Single garage & parking
The Baker on The Serpentine is a characterful that offer generous accommodation over three floors. Deep overhanding eves and feature window sills create a charming look. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen. Sales centre open 7 days a week. HOMES AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION - LAST 'BAKER' PLOT REMAINING!
A characterful home that offers a surprising amount of space over three floors. The Baker is perfect for a growing family. Lovely architectural features include overhanging eaves with timber corbels, lead-clad dormers, feature door surrounds and windows with chunky cills and distinctive brick headers creating a charming look. Inside, the spacious kitchen family dining room with bifold doors onto the garden, separate living room with feature fireplace, utility room and large downstairs WC complete the ground floor.
On the first floor is the huge Master Bedrooms, complete with en-suite and wardrobes, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms, while on the second are two more bedrooms, one being particular spacious with an en-suite bathroom while the other could become an ideal playroom or study if required.
The Serpentine has 33 exclusive and largely individual residences, from three to six bedrooms, designed by internationally-renowned architect Robert Adam, mixing Georgian features with local materials and styles to produce some of the most elegant homes in this part of Cheshire.