- Large kitchen family dining room with sliding folding doors to garden
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine Lake
- Beautifully detailed timber conservatory
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis courts and gym
The Florence at The Serpentine is a spacious home with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms spread over 3 floors, it offers an ideal environment for a growing family in a delightful location. Sales centre open 7 days a week! PLOTS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION!
A characterful home that offers generous accommodation over three floors, the five-bedroom Florence is perfect for a growing family. Lovely architectural features include overhanging eaves with timber corbels, lead-clad dormers, feature door surrounds and windows with chunky cills and distinctive headers creating a charming look. Indies, the spacious kitchen family dining room and lovely conservatory with French doors opening onto the garden, with a living room with feature fireplace and a large downstairs WC completing the ground floor.
On the first floor is the huge Master Bedroom, complete with en-suite and wardrobes, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms, while on the second floor are two more bedrooms, one being particularly spacious with an en-suite bathroom, while the other could come an ideal playroom / study if required.
The Serpentine has 33 exclusive and largely individual residences, from three to six bedrooms, designed by internationally renowned architect Robert Adam, mixing Georgian features with local materials and styles to produce some of the most elegant homes in this part of Cheshire.