- Large kitchen family dining room & conservatory
- Designed by internationally acclaimed Robert Adam
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine lake
- Impressive master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom
- Four further large double bedrooms
- Incredible estate facilities including leisure and sports club with tennis courts and gym
The Davenport (plots 25 & 26) at The Serpentine is a 5 bedroom property set in the magnificent grounds of this historic country estate. Designed by the internationally acclaimed architect, Robert Adam, it is an idea family home. Sales centre open 7 days a week! PLOTS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION.
The Davenport offers excellent family accommodation spread over three floors. The property's distinctive look comes from its deep overhanging eaves with timber corbels, lead-clas former windows and feature door surround, together with windows set on chunky sills with feature brick headers above.
Inside, the excellent lounge with feature fireplace is complemented by a downstairs WC and large kitchen family room with conservatory and folding doors opening on to the garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, one with ensuite and a family bathroom. While on the second floor are two more bedrooms, one being particularly spacious with an ensuite bathroom, whilst the other could double up as a playroom or home office.
The Serpentine has 33 exclusive and largely individual residences from three to six bedrooms, designed by internationally-renowned architect Robert Adam, mixing Georgian features with local materials and styles to produce some of the most elegant homes in this part of Cheshire.