- Modern detached house in lovely rural position
- Super long views towards The Pennines and Mow Cop
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two reception rooms
- Private gated driveway, landscaped gardens and detached double garage
- Underfloor heating to ground and first floors
An attractive modern detached family house in an exquisite and peaceful rural position, enjoying magnificent open views to the rear towards the Pennines and Mow Cop.
Square reception hall, cloakroom/WC, sitting room with open fire and adjoining study, large kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with separate shower, two further upper floor bedrooms and shower room, walk-in wardrobe/storage room, further useful store room and excellent eaves storage.
Gated driveway, detached double garage with integrated garden store, beautiful landscaped gardens including patio, large pergola and greenhouse.