- Beautifully remodelled detached 18th century barn conversion
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Wonderful large remodelled kitchen/breakfast room
- Driveway and double garage
- Walking distance to the town centre
A stunning, refurbished detached period barn conversion, situated on the edge of the Legh Road conservation area with small courtyard style garden and spacious beautifully specified accommodation over two floors.
Hall, wc, lounge, with french doors to the courtyard, fabulous kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Driveway, double garage, courtyard style gardens.