- Newly built high specification detached cheshire brick farm house
- Set within gated ground of nearly an acre in a rural position a mile from Knutsford
- Spacious and versatile reception accommodation extending to well in excess of 4,000 sq ft
- Magnificent 1000 sq ft open plan living / dining kitchen
- Five large bedrooms and four stunning bathrooms
- Terrace gardens, paddock, ample secure parking and triple garage
A handsome double fronted Cheshire brick farmhouse, occupying an elevated position at the end of a long sweeping driveway, set within grounds extending to just under an acres, and situated in a rural location only a mile from Knutsford Heath.
The property, newly built in 2019, offers exceptionally high quality accommodation in excess of well over 4,000 sq ft, including a magnificent open plan kitchen living space, plus two further reception rooms, five large double bedrooms and four stunning bathrooms.
Reception hall, drawing room, sitting room/study, large open plan kitchen living space, utility room large master bedroom suite with dressing room and stunning bathroom, four further double bedrooms including a large second bedroom with dressing room, family bathroom and 2nd en-suite.
Triple garage building, landscaped gardens and paddock.