- Superb location close to the town centre and Tatton Park
- Large yet secluded corner plot
- Open aspect views over Knutsford Cricket/Tennis Club
- Detached family home
- Four double bedrooms including principle bedroom with ensuite
- Generous wrap-around gardens and off road parking
Occupying arguably one of the finest plots on the road, which boasts pleasing views over the Cricket/Tennis Club, this sizeable detached property provides great potential for purchaser to extend and alter, on this very sought after estate, just a short walk from the town centre and Tatton Park.
Lovingly cared for but requiring some modernisation: uPVC sun lounge, entrance hall, WC, cloaks/storage cupboard, study, kitchen, dining room with patio doors and a generous lounge with patio doors into the gardens. Turning staircase to the first floor landing with doors to three well proportioned double bedrooms, a bathroom and the principal bedroom with ensuite facilities.
Accessed via a 15 meter driveway which widens to create parking for several vehicles. Carport, two storage cupboards and garage. Generous lawned gardens to all sides.