- Lovely country estate in nearly 30 acres
- Grade II listed Georgian house with great potential for further improvement
- Extensive range of brick two storey outbuildings
- Long private driveway, formal gardens and grounds
- Two self contained apartments (one forming part of the main house)
ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE RECEIVER
A large Georgian Grade II Listed country residence, sat centrally in lovely grounds of nearly 30 acres, with lovely approach, a substantial detached barn incorporating staff accommodation and an extensive range of timber stables.
Allostock Hall provides extensive family accommodation and offers great potential for further remodelling / extension / modernisation (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents) to provide a truly wonderful home. At the end of a long driveway, flanked by its own land, the house sits centrally within its land, and there are lovely formal walled gardens with a pond, woodland, a wildlife pond and paddocks, as well as a superb large brick range of two storey outbuildings that incorporates stabling, open fronted garaging, a games room and useful guest/staff apartment.
Allostock Hall, including its immediate formal gardens and buildings extends in all to about 29.2 acres or thereabouts.