- Huge full width kitchen family dining room with folding doors onto garden
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Adam
- Large drawing room with feature fireplace and separate dining room
- Beautiful location surrounded by mature woodland and historic Serpentine Lake
- Lavish master bedroom with luxury ensuite, dressing room & sitting area
- Five further large double bedrooms with three ensuites
- Attached double garage with remote gates to drive and ample parking
The Lennard, The Serpentine is a simply breath-taking home set in the stunning grounds of a historic country estate. Galleried landing and master bedroom suite spanning the width of the house are just some of the features plus a lovely garden with Woodland views.
The Lennard is certainly a residence in grand style: built in brick with a slate rood, its imposing projecting front elevation with deep overhanging eaves, columned porch and arched window above all add to its presence. inside, the entrance hall and beautiful galleried landing create a fabulous first impression, while the reception rooms are vast and spacious. There's a large study, expansive living room and enormous kitchen family dining room that also links via double doors to the formal dining room to create an ideal entertaining space.
On the first floor the sumptuous Master Bedroom Suite runs the width of the house, and comprises a luxury en-suite, large dressing room and sitting area; this level has two further double bedrooms, both with en-suites. Three more generous double bedrooms occupy the top floor, one with its own en-suite and the other two with easy access to the family bathroom. A most pretigious home on the most exclusive part of the development.
The Serpentine has 33 exclusive and largely individual residences, from three to six bedrooms, designed by internationally-renowned architect Robert Adam, mixing Georgian features with local materials and styles to produce some of the most elegant homes in this part of Cheshire